[PSUBS-MAILIST] SCMv2 - Submarine Control Manager

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 1 10:50:48 EDT 2016

Cliff, documentation is something I will implement including a check-off
list.  Alerts and alarms will be documented as well, press on the visual
alarm box and it will give guidance on low/high parameters and potential
resolutions to the problem.

Sean/Alan, I did not consult ABS regarding alerts/alarms, I will do
that.  MATILDA is just an arbitrary name I came up with for the audio
alarms.  It's just a female text-to-speech recordings added to an alarm
sound.  I call her MATILDA for absolutely no reason at all.

Jon