[PSUBS-MAILIST] port ring

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 9 18:02:32 EDT 2016

Thanks guys.
I have to make a very embarrassing confession,,,,,
Alan jogged my feeble memory. I did buy an O2 cleaned first stage scuba
regulator for just that purpose about 3 years ago and it is sitting in a
box in my shop. Guess that's what happens when you stop working on your sub
for too long.😎. I am hoping that won't happen again since I just retired!
Rick

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Al Secor via Personal_Submersibles <