[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 20 21:23:36 EDT 2016

That was wild for it's tranquility! Normally depth tests are stressful
things, ALWAYS in worsening weather and with everything going wrong. You
need a big boat and a dozen support divers. A spare support boat in case
the first one sinks. A humongous big rope, if possible wound onto a winch
about three feet in diameter. There's the tic toc of a timer as the sub
builder nervously paces the deck.

Are you sure there wasn't just a five pound dive weight dangling on that
little yellow string?

:)

Alec

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 6:03 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <