[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw:

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 20 21:37:14 EDT 2016

Alec,That lake is always like that, very rarely will you have waves, just slow poke fisherman getting their hooks ready on the ramp instead of the parking lot.;-)I will be sure to show the sub on the end of the yellow string on Sunday,  LOL   You otta try this alone on a big lake like Slocan Lake, it gets 3 foot swells in a matter of minutes.  I am set up to abandon the sub and come back for it.  My wife is coming along but I won't bring her in the boat.Hank