[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 22 21:28:28 EDT 2016

Hi Alec, when I purchased my first two mk101, I ordered the mk controller
that is powering both thrusters as a stand alone unit. I will be using
single mk controllers on the other 4 mk101. While I have not had them in
the water yet, I like the ability to run two thrusters with one controller.

David Colombo

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016, 4:54 PM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <