[PSUBS-MAILIST] Speed controllers

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 22 23:23:42 EDT 2016

Alec,
I remember that your friend had done some work for you in the past.
Some time in the future I need to go through the PLC, HMI process as Jon
has just done.  I can remember a company advertising a package with
marine templates for HMI display. This would take a lot of work out of the
process if the display animation is already done. your friend is no doubt up
with the play on what is available. I am trying to comply to G.L.
as close as possible although not going through their classification process.
They have about 50 inputs that are required to be displayed.
Hugh has probably been through this process & David, Sean & I will be.
Be good if we could have a common system that we could duplicate, that
can cover all the bases for G.L. & ABS requirements.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad