[PSUBS-MAILIST] power converter

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 26 20:55:09 EDT 2016

Hank,
are they oil filled motors?
I am thinking that if they aren't, then you might get away with drawing
more amps on a lower voltage for the same load, if you could keep the
motor cooler with oil compensation. You could put a temperature sensor
 in the thruster to make sure you don't over heat it.
I intend to do some temperature comparisons between oil & air filled
motors in the next Month.
Cheers Alan
Sent from my iPad