[PSUBS-MAILIST] power converter

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 27 13:42:32 EDT 2016

Second note: I just went through the Busby books. It looks like all four of the PC-3s and both of the PC-14s were equipped with 36volt propulsion systems. That's interesting, but does little to explain where in the hell those units you have came from. I do know that Mike Stahle had both the 14s (at different times) and also owned all the rights to Perry submersibles (plans, engineering, spares, and all the rest). He was also the president of the Jupiter based Perry ROV company for about ten years. Those thrusters could well have been spares from something else. Mike has disappeared into retirement land these last few years, and I don't know how to get in touch with him anymore. Otherwise, we could ask. Sorry. No help here.
Vance