[PSUBS-MAILIST] power converter

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 27 18:16:08 EDT 2016

Met Troy when he was in Auckland a few years back,
as did Hugh. Nice guy, let me hop in his Triton 3000.
As said, motor magnets can loose their magnetism over time &
especially if they get too hot; which is more of a prospect when
you are enclosing it in a can as we do. This could make it under perform.
You are not diving in Florida so you have the cold water on your side.

Sent from my iPad