[PSUBS-MAILIST] progress

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 29 01:47:23 EDT 2016

Brian,
I had never used spray-on adhesives until the last few  months.  I've
really liked the flexibility and control you can maintain by  varying how thinly
or thickly you apply it especially when working with  fabric.  Thin is great
for temporary bonding; thick for more  permanent.  It has worked very well
for tacking fabric in place on  irregular surfaces without wrinkling and
still being able to  readjust/reposition it.  Possibly it would have an
application in what you  are doing.
Jim

In a message dated 4/29/2016 12:21:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,