[PSUBS-MAILIST] progress

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 29 08:21:30 EDT 2016

Brian,I have to admit I don't use cloth, I use 1.5oz matting and it can be tough to soak through especially upside down.  With matting it is no problem to work upside down.  I just did it on Elementary 3000.  I had to glass some pads on for bolting my bumpers on and my struts.  The only thing I struggle with a bit is outside corners, but I am getting better at it.Hank