[PSUBS-MAILIST] OTS transducer location

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 2 12:44:26 EDT 2016

It'll work anywhere, but it'll work best where it has a line of sight to
the other party's transducer. On Shackleton I'm mounting it on the CT
hinge, as the top of the CT is the only place guaranteed to have a clear
line of sight to the surface in all directions. The only downside is the
comms won't work until submerged.

Best,

Alec

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 12:32 PM, Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <