[PSUBS-MAILIST] water cooled diesel

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 11 12:59:51 EDT 2016

Hi Hank,

Years ago I actually bought a tiny Chinese diesel just because it was so
cheap and I wanted to study it for use in a sub. My conclusion was I
wouldn't want to be in a metal can with such a thing no matter what, so I
resold it on eBay. It was noisy and smelly in the extreme, I don't
recommend it. But it was small, water-cooled, and cheap.

http://www.changfanz.com/english/product/201511015184.html

Best,

Alec

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 10:59 AM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <