[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: outboard motor

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 15 16:44:46 EDT 2016

So I need an outboard motor to experiment with.  I need to put an outboard on Gamma, just to see what kind of power I need and how the sub reacts with an outboard.  Also I need an emergency back up motor for my barge in case the main engine dies and I am stranded in the middle of the lake.  Problem is I am to cheap to buy a motor for experimenting and one time use on the barge.  So the solution,lol,  I found a 5 hp outboard motor at the dump with a wrecked  power head, no surprise there.  A few days later I found a 5 hp 4 stroke lawn mower with a small problem (broken cable)  See the video LOLHank