[PSUBS-MAILIST] 1-ATM design

Petar Topljak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 20 07:36:11 EDT 2016

Another question is regarding the parametre Ls, or centre to centre spacing
of stiffeners, since due to design - portrusion for tower is 850 mm wide
but i cannot place stiffeners exactly at the edge of portrusion, so I
offseted them 100 mm from opening (this is also questionable). So now I
have 2 different spacings between stiffeners, and I wonder which one to
use, my guess would be the bigger one.

Thank you in advance, Petar