[PSUBS-MAILIST] 1-ATM design

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 20 07:56:12 EDT 2016

Hi Peter,

Welcome, and I wish I'd had that assignment in college! The blue cells are
calculated, but for that to happen you need to populate the white ones. For
example on your first screen shot, the material properties in column D have
not been entered.

Best,

Alec

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Petar Topljak via Personal_Submersibles <