[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Modification

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 6 09:28:03 EST 2016

Alan, I am having trouble pulling up the Vulcan seal off the V3
0100.20.N.C. part number.  Can you send a link so I can have a look at this
single mechanical seal?  I have quite a bit of room for the seal so if it
is not to big, it might work.

Cliff

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <