[PSUBS-MAILIST] penetrator

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 16 20:56:10 EST 2016

Brian
I am using two each 1/8" copper rods on my Minn-Kotta's which I am guessing
will equal the same as the 10 gauge wire they use and not knowing how
resistant epoxy is to conducting current, I am going with an 1/8"
separation and also wrapping both rods with electrical tape to be safe.

Rick

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 3:46 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <