[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Jersey wreck dive - would you?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 3 10:53:59 EST 2016

Hi Brian,

There's nothing wrong with a K350, but a wreck in a current is something I
would avoid in any sub. Just way too many chances to get pinned against or
under something that the thrusters might not be able to pull you off. Just
my 2 cents...

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <