[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Jersey wreck dive - would you?

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 3 12:02:11 EST 2016

Hi Brian,Sounds like a job for a dual DW with sports car type thrusters and perfect viability with top mount domes.I agree with AlecHank

    On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 8:54 AM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi Brian,
There's nothing wrong with a K350, but a wreck in a current is something I would avoid in any sub. Just way too many chances to get pinned against or under something that the thrusters might not be able to pull you off. Just my 2 cents...

Best,

Alec