[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vessel salvage

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 8 15:21:00 EST 2016

In general you can dive to any wreck and take a look. Things change if you
get you hands or grap on it.

In some German Countrys even the search for wrecks with aboat with special
electronics like side scan or magnetometer

need a permission.

But it is much more complicate - nearly each staate has own special rules.

vbr Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----