[PSUBS-MAILIST] HY steel

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 19 13:15:14 EST 2016

Hi Sean,Yes that is correct,  I can not use your new program.  I use the last one you gave us and it is a dream.Hank

    On Friday, February 19, 2016 11:02 AM, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank, do you have access to a 64 bit Windows PC? The shell calculator I wrote for such machines is freely available on the PSubs site.Otherwise, if I understand you correctly, you want to find the maximum allowable working depth of a 48" ID, 2" thick sphere of A516 gr 70 steel, and then, working off the same ID, find the thicknesses of HY80 and HY100 respectively which give you that same depth?Sean