[PSUBS-MAILIST] HY steel

Fri Feb 19 16:57:10 EST 2016

On 2016-02-19 11:15, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles wrote:
> Hi Sean,
> Yes that is correct,  I can not use your new program.  I use the last
> one you gave us and it is a dream.
> Hank

What isn't working for you?  Perhaps it's something I can fix?
Anyway, here is the A516 Gr.70 sphere, showing a calculated working
depth of 6437.14 fsw.  Notably, this one is negatively buoyant:

...and the corresponding sphere of HY-80, showing the calculated hull
thickness of just less than an inch.  About 350 lbs of payload with this
one:

...and finally the HY-100 sphere, showing a calculated thickness of
about 7/8 inch, and 620 lbs of payload capacity available:

Sean