[PSUBS-MAILIST] Acceptable cabin pressure swing

Lasse Schmidt Westrén via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Feb 24 16:57:47 EST 2016

Is it possible to correlate the alarm to temperature change in cabin from
start of dive? Pressure change might well be over 4 psi if it is hot
outside and the water is cold.

Cheers Lasse

--
Lasse Schmidt Westrén