[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS light project status

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 4 14:20:12 EDT 2016

Here ya go. It's on the sub list as Harold.

Before I bought Harold I spent a lot of time designing and making LED based canister dive lights.  These 50w bulbs, as others have discovered, make great flood lights. The bulbs and drivers are pretty cheap from China, but it usually tales a month before they arrive. Chinese dive lights can be had cheap if you buy it without the battery. I found the flat blurbs fit pretty well, but you have to machine off all the extra stuff.

Couple of years ago I picked up a $1500.00 mini mill at an estate sale for $50.00. That and a mini lathe makes it all work.   😊

Brian

http://www.psubs.org/projects/1446085629/harold/

Sent from Microsoft Surface