[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub for 2 people

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 15 18:07:36 EDT 2016

Welcome to PSUBS Kamil, you will find this community to be very
knowledgeable and supportive in the pursuit of homebuilt submersibles.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any 1-atm submersible plans that detail side
mounted ballast tanks - hopefully someone else here will. I can however
fully endorse the K boat plans as great to study whether you plan to build
one or not. Another advantage to the K boats besides readily available
drawings is the fact that this community has plenty of experience with
those designs, so more than likely any questions you have about a K-250 or
K-350 can be thoroughly answered here.

Welcome aboard! ~ Doug S.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Kamil Żebrowski <