[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub for 2 people

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 15 22:05:32 EDT 2016

Hello Kamil,welcome to the group.James from Guernsey Island has done a great job documenting his K350 build.http://www.guernseysubmarine.com/index.htmI couldn't get some of his picture links to work, however you will get a good ideafrom his site as to what is required.A few people in the group have retro fitted saddle tanks, so they will be able to help.There should be examples of retro fitted saddle tanks on the Psub site in theprojects section.The plans need some updating as some components they specify don't exist.Also from memory there was debate about the safety of the hard ballast tank,which could potentially blow up if it accidentally saw full pressure from the supplytanks. But there is no other plans I know of. All the best.Alan