[PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries Charging?

Mon Jul 18 08:38:30 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I have my batteries re-configured and have bought a new automatic charger.
They build these to order and make it specifically for your application.
http://exegon.com/product/delta-charger/

Anyway, I am currently charging 1 bank of batteries at a time.  Which is
ok.  But, it would be easier to connect them together.  Can anyone advise
if this would be ok?  Well, I assume it would but I am not sure if the
entire bank of 8 would drag down to the lowest cell.  Or would they charge
like 4 individual pairs.  I think they would be like 4 pairs.
Pic of new configuration.

Any comments welcome!
Thanks
James