[PSUBS-MAILIST] Batteries Charging?

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jul 18 19:35:33 EDT 2016

Hi James,the diagram was a little bit hard to follow but it looks likeyou have 4 sets of 24V batteries, the 24V batteries made up of 2 x 12V batteries in series.You join the positives at the end of each series & the negatives of each series connection,& connect these to the positive & negative on the charger.There was a technical Q & A on the charger link, on charging multiple batteries simultaneously,but it wouldn't open.Just Google charging batteries in series.Here is a good example.http://www.atbatt.com/sla-battery-charger/how-to-charge-sla-batteriesAlan