[PSUBS-MAILIST] Psub Facebook

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jun 4 00:15:02 EDT 2016

 There have been some posts that I know I have missed of late.The last post I saw was my post on pingers, not sure if anything has come through since then.Jon has mentioned the idea of going off the email based system& using our psubs web based forum.    What about a Psubs Facebook page. What are the pros & cons of that? Can we some how archive the posts under topics?Alternatively if we continue on this email based system, can theemails be archived immediately so that there is a way of checkingwhether we are missing posts or not?Cheers Alan