[PSUBS-MAILIST] fiberglass

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jun 8 11:09:35 EDT 2016

James,Yes I always thread in  penetrators now, right beside the brush on each side, super easy!  As for taking the motor apart, the wires are coiled inside to allow for removing the end cap with the brushes.  Its a bitch, and I hate it!  but it is better than try to rotate the wires in the tight turn in the housing. Of coarse a test assemble to ensure the wire length works before epoxy is important.  There is potential for damaging a wire and not knowing it is damaged.  Maybe my motors have a tighter turn in them than the 101's.  Either way, I like the way I do it now.  Hankps; nice picture