[PSUBS-MAILIST] low pressure air pump

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 12 13:12:28 EDT 2016

Hi
Thought about it too
I have huge mbt which can be inflated with external scuba tanks on surface
or underwater by a diver with a scuba direct system adaptor. But i also
Tried topping it up with shraeder valve tire inflator and it fits roughly
ok on the direct system. So i ll add an electric tire air compressor in
my surface kit. It could also work from inside the sub to inflate the last
2 thirds of the mbt after surfacing once i can tap external air to feed the
compressor

Regards antoine

On Sunday, June 12, 2016, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <