[PSUBS-MAILIST] low pressure air pump

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jun 12 13:27:20 EDT 2016

Hi Antoine,Good to hear, it seems so logical, a tire pump is an even less expensive option.Hank

    On Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:12 AM, Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 HiThought about it too
I have huge mbt which can be inflated with external scuba tanks on surface or underwater by a diver with a scuba direct system adaptor. But i also Tried topping it up with shraeder valve tire inflator and it fits roughly ok on the direct system. So i ll add an electric tire air compressor in my surface kit. It could also work from inside the sub to inflate the last 2 thirds of the mbt after surfacing once i can tap external air to feed the compressor
Regards antoine