[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery Question

Sun Jun 19 18:56:59 EDT 2016

If you wire two or more batteries together in parallel by connecting all of the + terminals together and all of the - terminals together (hopefully using bus bars or large and short cables), instead of making your power draw or charging connections to the + and - terminals at one end of the battery string (i.e. at a single battery), you should instead, for example, connect to the + terminal of the first battery in the string, and the - terminal of the last one.

Sean