[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery Question

Mon Jun 20 07:19:41 EDT 2016

Thanks Guys.  I need to absorb this information.  A lot to read here.

I don't really understand the "cross string" thing either.  I will attach
this picture of the 2 possible ways of doing it (for my application) and
maybe Sean or someone can comment?

I currently have the batteries rigged in Config 1, but have been advised
(possibly incorrectly) to use config 2.  Apparently this is how most high
power UPS systems are configured and allows redundancy if 1 pair fails.

Any ideas?

Thanks
James

​

On 19 June 2016 at 23:56, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <