[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: cumpass

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jun 27 10:58:24 EDT 2016

Hi Sean,Here is picture I took last week sitting in 10 feet of water having lunch and watching the spawning fish.  Note the compass heading at N when I am actually pointing west.   The compass is in perfect condition, and works in the shop with all (Three ) electric systems turned on LOL.     I am sure the gyro will go out of true in time but what choice do I have.  I want to sink at the dock and travel submerged for 3Km instead of travelling at the surface for 3KM to get to my dive  area.  Hank