[PSUBS-MAILIST] Euronaut's new lights

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 2 10:11:20 EST 2016

thanks Carsten,

as for driving, it is good to know: the rules, what is safe to do, and what
is easily understood by the rest of the traffic... all of which can be
different
in my case, unless emergency (then strobe white light), I probably won t be
alone, our follow up boat will carry the diving operations lights or towing
(if the case)
but as you suggest I can easily fit in our mast a LED 360 white and
red/green combo from approved manufacturers. the lopo light is bigger than
the 80mm ID of our mast but others can fit.
regards

Antoine