[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hatch interlock

Wed Mar 2 14:35:42 EST 2016

It is not the personnel transfer hatch that presents the problem, but rather the egress hatches in the lockout chamber, as those flanges will see the lockout pressure in normal operation.  I can get away with a larger range pressure transducer for those hatches, but then I lose measurement resolution.

Sean