[PSUBS-MAILIST] hatch detail

Thu Mar 17 20:23:11 EDT 2016

Sorry Alan, the detail was suppressed when I created the image. It isn't really a third groove, but rather just a bit of relief over most of that middle area so that there is positive clearance all the way around (no metal to metal contact). I can get away with this because the conical bearing area is predominately carrying the load.

Sean