[PSUBS-MAILIST] hatch detail

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Mar 19 04:23:54 EDT 2016

Thanks for the explanation Sean.I had a look at the ram frame strength issue in the G.L. rules, & they don't mention anythingspecific about their strength.I did have a technical advice contract with G.L., & through correspondence realized that there were some areas that were black & white & some areas that were grey. If it looked OK  & you could justify yourself then it would pass. Alan