[PSUBS-MAILIST] thruster vacuum fill

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Mar 23 11:43:32 EDT 2016

Jon,Yes correct, the idea is to evacuate the air from the pesky little voids trapping air.  There would be no need worry about air re-entering the motor cavity after removing the motor from the oil filled  vacuum chamber because the oil inside the motor is heavier than air.  There would be a short clear tube connected to the motor to create a fill spot and high point.  Hank