[PSUBS-MAILIST] escape pod

Thu May 12 09:08:58 EDT 2016

Idea 1.  Forgetting about ballast tanks, battery pods etc.  Just position
of engine and viewports.  Engine would be on sliding rail to allow access
to lockout hatch for emergency escape.  Brown thing is engine, red bit
gearbox.

Probably the simplest configuration.  (I want to keep this boat super
simple for speedy build.)

Im at work.  Only got MS paint to draw with....

​