[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2016 - PSUBS Convention Speakers

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 12 12:50:51 EDT 2016

Steve/Jon:

Rick Maxwell and I would like to start nailing down travel arrangements for
the 2016 Psubs convention.  I don't see anything on the web site on the
convention.  I realize that it's early days and you guys are working
details but can you give us an update?

1)Firm Dates
2)Dive venue
3)Meeting venue
4)Recommended hotels in area
5)Tentative schedule
6) List of boats that are coming
7) Nearest airport

Thanks for your work to date on the convention.

On Sun, May 8, 2016 at 12:18 PM, John Kammerer via Personal_Submersibles <