[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2016 - PSUBS Convention Speakers

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 12 14:53:18 EDT 2016

Hi Cliff,

Yes, we are still trying to tie up some loose ends.  However, dates are
finalized as July 27-30 at Watkins Glen NY.  Lodging is up to each
individual.  We cannot find any single place that has enough rooms to do
a bulk reservation however there are numerous hotels/motels that have
one and two rooms available.  I may end up in Horseheads about 30
minutes south of the lake.  Much more availability down there.  We will
identify a central meeting location at the lake and of course stay in
touch via cell.

No specifics on dives yet or meeting venue.  Tentative schedule is
diving on 27 and 28, technical presentations on 29, and public
display/diving on Sat 30th.  Trying to keep this low cost and expect no
registration fee for PSUBS members.

Looks like Ithaca NY would be the closest major airport, otherwise
Syracuse.  There are some smaller regional airports around but it
doesn't look like major carriers go in them.

Jon