[PSUBS-MAILIST] FEA

Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon May 16 16:56:36 EDT 2016

Sean,

Sorry, hadn’t got to your email when I sent Predictives lead.

I had a lot of communication with James McFarlane who has taken over from his Dad with ISE.

He is one interesting guy.  Had a lot to do with UN control of the ocean floor worldwide.

It would be good to have him talk at the P-subs convention.  Jon, are you listening??

Regards,  Hugh