[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kelly controllers

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed May 18 18:31:37 EDT 2016

Scott,thinking more about it. That Kelly controller requires a separate reverse contactor & reverse switch.(they sell them)Also you need to buy their connectors to connect to the computer to program it. The wiring diagramis for a key start, which is a solenoid switch, so you have to work out how to wire it differently ifyou don't want a key start.   You sound like you are within the parameters of a MK 101 motor controller. I am not familiarwith it but Cliff & Alec are. I believe you can just plug in the right joystick with spring to centre& get forward & backward on that same axis. The MK sounds like it would be a lot simpler to set up.Alan