[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kelly controllers

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 19 09:03:54 EDT 2016

Hi Scott,
I'm not sure what sort of fuses you have, but there are different types,
sort of split into "fast blow" and "slow blow".  It's pretty literal -
the slow ones take a bit longer before they burn out, and I think are
designed for applications like your motor starter where there is a brief
current spike at the start.  Circuit breakers should also be relatively
slow acting (and being resettable is nice).

Might be a very easy fix if it's just a matter of replacing the fuses with
ones that blow as slowly as possible.

Cheers,
Steve

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 10:53 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <