[PSUBS-MAILIST] Kelly controllers

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu May 19 15:36:00 EDT 2016

Scott do a search on ebay MINN KOTA TRAXXIS TROLLING MOTOR MAIN CONTROL
BOARD PN# 2184017 OR 2184027 .  These are for sell every day.

Rocker switch is normally used when  you are using a reversing contactor to
change the polarity to the DC motor. If you are going to use a motor
controller like shown above, then you would only use the potentiometer on
each controller or a joy stick replacing the pot for a PLC interfacing
between the joystick and motor controller to change direction.  May you
could the switch for some other function on the boat.

Cliff

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles <