[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electronic contents gauge

Stephen Fordyce via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 3 00:23:29 EDT 2016

Hi Alan,
These also exist and are pretty cheap, although not particularly oxygen
friendly:
http://valvesandregulators.aquaenvironment.com/item/check-valves-and-flow-limiting-devices/443-flow-fuse/443?&bc=100%7C1009

(I stock a couple of these for SCUBA tank filling, but they are not very
popular)

As you say, I don't think you will be able to use these with a SCUBA reg HP
port due to the restricted flow.

Cheers,
Steve

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 7:48 AM, Alan via Personal_Submersibles <