[PSUBS-MAILIST] PLC input question

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Nov 3 16:15:20 EDT 2016

Thanks Cliff,no doubt I'll have more questions when I starttrying to nail down what PLC, HMI & software.Have just ordered 2 of those digital to 0-5V convertersfor my remote system. Will give an update on them whenthey are up & running.Anything noteworthy on your R300 modifications? (ifyou have time for an update.)Cheers Alan